Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house we go.....

Everyone says it.  All the time.  It goes by so fast, too fast.  My kids are rapidly growing and their features are changing right before my eyes!!  I want to capture their sweet freckles and toothless grins forever!!(Since this shoot Enzo lost another front tooth.) Since Thursday was the last day of school and Daddy went fishing for the weekend, we decided to head to grandma's house in the woods.  It is a place of reprieve and comfort and a lovely place to begin our summer vacation.  One evening we took a walk down to the river by her house and of coarse I brought  the camera.  The kids brought their stuffed animals and I gladly snapped away since they were happy to have their furry buddies by their side.  (Whatever it takes.)  I am sure they will want to remember these animals when they are older as well.













No comments:

Post a Comment